Clinic Readies for Baby Boomers With Focus on Population Health
Family Health Care Clinic (FHCC) was already exceeding the national average for percentage of patients getting Annual Wellness Visits (or AWVs), but they wanted to do better.
Click here to read more
News at LCH
- Stepping On Class
- Building confidence, reducing falls
- Join this 7-week workshop where you’ll learn exercises and strategies to help prevent you from falling. Classes begin Tuesday September 10, 2019.
- Press Release
- View the Brochure
- Register Here
- We believe our most valuable resources are the people who join us to become “partners caring for the health of the Smoky Valley communities.” As an affiliate of Salina Regional Health Center, our Lindsborg Community Hospital job postings are managed by SRHC Human Resource partners. It is just one of the ways our partnership makes us even more efficient. We work closely with our HR partners to help us locate individuals committed to becoming part of our team. The link will take you to the SRHC web site Careers page. There you will find the full job description as well as an on-line application. Simply click on “Current Career Openings”, enter ‘all’ from the “Job Category” list and “Lindsborg Community Hospital” in Job Location.
- Current Career Openings
- Want to know more about us? Find our community newsletter archive here.
- Medically Supervised Weight Management
- Are you tired of the yo-yo routine? We want to help you get on track with a weight management program directed by Greg Lindholm, PA, and supervised by a medical doctor. Using a team approach, a comprehensive lab analysis will provide a thorough evaluation of your health risk factors.
- For more information, the brochure can be viewed here.
- Watch Video - Intro to Rapid Weight Loss
- If you are interested in the Medically Supervised Weight Management Program, please fill out this form prior to your first appointment.
- Urgent Care Clinic
- Weekend Hours - Saturdays and Sundays Noon to 6 p.m. - No Appointment Necessary! Please use main hospital entrance.
- Click here for more information