LINDSBORG COMMUNITY HOSPITAL BILLING AND INSURANCE INFORMATION
Billing and Health Insurance can be confusing! At Lindsborg Community Hospital Financial Services, we recognize this and our staff is here to help you and your family with your hospital and physician-hospital billing questions. Please contact us if you would like to speak with someone about:
- An itemized listing of your hospital or physician-hospital bill
- An explanation of your hospital or physician-hospital bill
- Payment arrangements
Patient Financial Services Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. A voicemail may be left if we are provided with a complete name and telephone number. Your call will be returned within 1-2 business days.
TO DIRECT YOUR QUESTION TO A REPRESENTATIVE:
Self Pay Balances/Financial Assistance
785-227-3308, extension 114 - Hospital Billing
785-227-3308, extension 114
In our continuing efforts to offer you easy and reliable access to help on your hospital and physician-hospital billing questions, you can:
- Review our General Billing Information
- Check our Frequently Asked Questions section of the website for answers to common questions
- Review our Glossary of common insurance terms to help you understand medical billing and insurance coverage
Note: All information provided is intended for your general knowledge and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and/or consult your physician.